Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it.
1. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. Do you let yourself off the hook easily? Yes and no. Who says I can’t be decisive?
2. A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar. Do you think everyone lies? Yes. But it’s okay. Nobody listens.
4. A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
What types of things do you read? Jehovah Witness brochures. What I didn’t know! We’re all going to hell. But you go to heaven for the climate, hell for the company.
6. Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. How well do you think that you observe people? Through the computer? Not particularly well.
7. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Have you ever used humor to diffuse a difficult situation? I sold the same room to two different couples at the same time. The second couple opened the door and found the first couple…involved. The second couple stormed back to holler at me. I said, “I thought you looked like a fun swinging couple.” They looked at each other for a second and then roared with laughter.
8. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
How important is your age to you? Do you ever lie about it or refuse to reveal it? I never lie about it. I’m 25 and that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
9. All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
How important do you think confidence is? Are you confident? Yes. But when you are as great as I am, it’s hard to be humble.
10. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Do you do everything you should to be healthy? I believe in plenty of exercise. Fortunately, I get enough by pushing my luck. See you for Thunks!
We will return with Thunks.