1. You have received the ugliest sweater ever made. What do you do with it? I’d send it to Thom. The weather is so good in Hawaii, he’d never need it. So why would he mind ugly?
2. Your aunt Mabel gave you a $25 gift card to coffee joint that is far away from your home. Do you regift it? What, to a neighbor where the coffee joint that is far away from their home as well?
3. Your sister in law sent you a gift card to a store that isn’t in your town or online. What do you do with it? I have no idea what to do with the gift card. But, I’d shoot my sister-in-law. She is obviously too dumb to live.
4. What is the oddest gift you have ever received from someone? The Nat Geo new series, Animal Porn. It may just be me but watching an Alaska Pale Blue Walrus mate is certainly not Debbie Does Dallas.
6. Did you ever wear a sweater, or something else, that was given to you just because of the person who gave it to you and not because you liked it? Of course. Anything my kids have ever given to me is special.
7. What was the best gift you got this holiday season? Really, without sounding too sappy, it was the first Christmas that Kathy and I spent together. Her ability to seamlessly fit into my family was amazing. She took me to Mohegan Sun on Christmas night. We drank at the
Martini Bar, dined at Michael Jordan’s Steak House and saw Ronnie Specter in the Wolf Den. As far as “the present” went I got the most remarkable leather desk chair with massage. Yes, it was from Kathy.
8. What was the ‘most regiftable’ gift you received this year? All my gifts would be desired. Well other than that free trip to a Reno brothel. When you regift those, you just gotta pay attention.
9. Did you keep anything that you had actually purchased with the intent of giving it to someone else? Nothing comes to mind. Oops, I forgot. It was that free trip to a Vegas brothel.
11. What is the one gift that I can give to you? I have my eye on a ridiculously expensive Bose speaker system. So, you’d have to refinance your house. I am a BFF, after all.