Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off this meme off a blogger named Nadin Winchester from the blog named My Road to Nowhere. She does not explain where she found it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Your main fandom of the year: Jill Hennessy. Some things never change. Plus I get to post this pic of Jill & me from a few years ago.
2. Your favorite Film this year: I have not seen a film at a theater. So, what was released this year is impossible for me to know. We were up for being a TV Rating “Nielson” household. I was psyched. Everyone should watch the shows that Kathy and I watch. Duh. But we were asked the question: Is anybody under the age of 40? I said no. Truth: They sent me three one dollar bills as an apology for us being too fucking old.
3. Your favorite Book read this year: The Mammoth Book on The Beatles.
4. Your favorite Album or Song this year: The album that blew me away was the a capella version of Pet Sounds. The Beach Boys in general and their harmony in particularly blew us away in 2010. We found it on youtube.
6. Your Fandom that you haven’t tried Yet, but want to: Dude, seriously, get a life. Why would anyone want to “try a fandom”?
7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year: Family Guy. We lost power. Kathy asked me to call it on the Hulu site for us to watch until the lights came. The show rocks.
8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year: Mel Gibson. Who saw that coming? Oh, what year was that?
9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: 4Q. Really.
11. Your most Missed Old Fandom: The original Star Trek. But I’d admit that now I prefer The Next Generation. After the original and Next G, it was Enterprise.
12. Your favorite new blog (to you) of the year: Blow me.
13. Your favorite post (of yours) of the year: Really, they are all brilliant. Or, they all suck moose. Posts are in the eyes of the beholder.
|James, David, Mike & Filip|
14. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: A new home and a full year with my lady. James’ band So Long Davey is about to find out about a national tour opening for a huge 80s band. We can’t say more, we are sworn to secrecy!
15.Your favorite new website of the year: For me, it was John Lennon’s site.
16. Your favorite news story of the year: The rescue of the miners in west Virginia.
17. Your favorite actor of the year: Ben Rappaport.
18. Your favorite drama TV show of the year: House. Criminal Minds, The Good Wife and Men of a Certain Age.
19. Your favorite comedy TV Show this year: Outsourced. Top. A plus.
20. Your favorite cartoon of the year: My son Ben gave me the complete Star Trek cartoon series that ran between the final original cast episode and the 1979 feature film Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return with Mayhem.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.