Harriet writes: Yes indeed, we had so much fun with this last year (both times ) that we are running it again! This week’s meme was borrowed from Lola – here goes!
2. What holiday character do you think you’re most like? During part of the film I’d say Santa.
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon.
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? Christmas Day for one hour. Tops.
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? I have no idea if I’ve got one of these fuckers. Nor do I care.
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer’s father? Odds are that it’s Tiger Woods.
10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people’s holiday decorations? I wouldn’t at gunpoint.
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, ‘oh that’s lovely’? Or do you think, ‘oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn’? I think there are a lot of people who have way too much time on their hands.
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? Is this super important to you? Because I’d have to call my mom.
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? How tacky can you get? “Hey Spouse, you are too fucking dumb to figure out a present for me. Here’s my list. Careful, it’s a bit heavy.”
16. Real or fake? What? In breasts I’d say real.
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? This meme sucks the big one. There is not one question that is even remotely interesting.
20. Do you have your New Year’s Eve Plans set yet? I hope to never do a fucking Christmas meme again. The tedium was only exceeded by the stupidity of the questions. Have you ever noticed that even though we steal these memes that no one ever asks for them back?
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Monday.
We will see you Wednesday.
Same time. Same blog.