Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. How’s it gonna be in 2011 for you? I expect it will be a great year. My lady and I will look to move and we are more of a team day by day.
2. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today’s world? Legalize it. We are much more affected by the crime people that are hooked commit as opposed to their habit. If the drugs weren’t ridiculously expensive we’d still have addicts, but MUCH less crime. I really don’t care if some moron wants to kill himself as long as he leaves the rest of us alone!
3. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? A Friday night orgy is always nice.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of? My Uncle Fred. He got married to a rich woman. They had a child. He left with all her money and with the child. Then he met another rich woman and married her and had a kid. He took all her
money left with the new kid and left the first kid. This went on for years. There were so many destitute women with the wrong children that John Walsh put him on America’s Most wanted. He spent six months in jail. He got out and married a rich woman last month. I hear she’s pregnant…
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to? Family. We are very close but do not see each other often enough.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why? My neighbor. He just came home from another business trip. When he found out that I hadn’t slept with his wife, he was really happy. Of course when he finds out about his sister and cousin, he might not be quite as happy.
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Yes. We all met at the 13th row of whatever drive-in we picked back in high school. And the making out was just at the beginning.
|Dick “the Prince” McDonough with Bud|
8. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”. Last summer I went to a radio party and as my lady put it, I held court. I was just on. My audience included one of my childhood DJ heroes. His name is Dick McDonough and he introduced himself to me.
9. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to? Whoever was with me I guess. Happy, upbeat question, btw.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Marching Maniac Monkeys!