Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part? You mean like marrying them? Yes. I tend not to do leaps of faith anymore.
2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move? Six years ago. I was put in the witness protection program.
3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I’m curious about what the real people are doing. Sorry. I am not a real person.
This is similar to asking an alcoholic if he remembers his first drink. Other than being tagged, the first meme site I was involved with was Saturday 8 by Lola Harrington.
5. If you could invent something, what would it be? A pill that would cure hunger and disease.
6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? …or is there just one person you’re having trouble finding something for? I have not even thought about it. But I do everything through Amazon, as I have for nearly a decade. This weekend could be it.
7. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? Normally I just put up a tiny artificial tree that my daughter Jules gave me at age 14. I had just gone through my last divorce and didn’t do any decorating. Every year since it’s the only thing I did. This year my lady moved in. We already have a wreath. Today we are getting a tree and ornaments. It seems after a dozen years of singledom, I am in full couple mode. I like it, but it sure is a change! Oh, and Jules’ tree will still be up, of course.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judd Corizan and his Naked Ballet Company!