On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an African split-toed frog and the number 369.
1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often? The drinking age became 18 before I was 21. The drinking age was 18 for years in New York when I was growing up. and I can remember going to bars in NY. How often? I don’t remember. I think I might have been a tad drunk at the time.
2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president? ABS. Anybody but Sara. If I were to guess, I think she gets the 2012 Republican nomination. She is the
ONLY Republican that Obama could beat. Obama ran and said he’d shut Guantanamo Bay. He didn’t. He said he’d bring our troops home. He didn’t. He said he’d create jobs. He didn’t. He said he would never extend Bush tax breaks on the wealthy. Yesterday, he did. I was proud to vote for him & now I’m embarrassed. I am a liberal, and damn proud of it. He sucks moose. But he’d beat Palin. Sorta like how Bush sucked but the Dems picked Kerry who was the only person Bush could have beaten. I predict that history repeats. In 2016? Whoever the Grand ole Party nominates gets in.
3. Do you believe places can really be haunted? I lump UFO, ghosts, paranormal activity and religion all in the same basket. There is SO much about what is going on that we don’t understand. But ghosts in particular? No more or less than that “God” fellow.
4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel? Just about everything we have in technology from the transistor radio to today’s computers all came from the space program. I endorse it.
5. What if had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you’d want to do before you died? Sex, drugs & rock ‘n roll. Easy one, no?
6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong? Any of my marriages come to mind.
7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient? Only with certain fucktards. No I do want to listen to your call while I’m waiting to pay for my Diet Coke.
8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Harley or anybody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you?
The French twins and ton of Smirnoff.
9. We’ve decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? “Imagine there’s no countries, it isn’t hard to do…”
10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it? Don’t you mean where? Either the bank or a mattress would work. Join us tomorrow for Rock ‘N Roll Fridays. My lady, DJ KathyA features the lyrics of Simon & Garfunkel. Please play. It’s always a great time.