1. “A relationship isn’t going to make me survive. It’s the cherry on top.”
2. “I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God- never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It’s a pain in the ass.”
I don’t pay a lot of attention to it as my lady would attest. I guess I’d say I am true to my own sense of lack of style.
I do not have a type. I really don’t type well, either. But in the spirit of a meme, I’ll just say my lady. And it is true…
4. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
At 259, I have not a lot more to learn about me. I mean other than my split personality disorder.
5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
Jill Hennessy and I were SO close. Then she runs off and marries another man. Just because he wanted kids. I had said I wanted kids. Of course I meant the ones I already have. How she saw through me is anybody’s guess.
6. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
Don’t eat yellow snow. I won’t even order a lemon snow cone. I mean, who knows??
Yes. It was a huge mistake. I think that if you are watching your bride-to-be walk down the aisle with her father and your only thought is “RUN!” it is not a good sign.
8. “The ultimate is finding a place where you have no inhibitions, nothing to hide, where you can learn with one another.”
9. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day!”
No. I have absolutely no sense of humor.
10. “The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak – I literally lost my breath!”
No. It’s really a female thing. I always thought it was just an excuse for her to get on her knees. Did I think that or type it? Oh, well. See you for Thunks!
We will return with Thunks.
Whether you are ready or not.