Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off not from a blogger but from a website that does (among other things) celebrity interviews. On Friday they asked 20 questions to recording artist Dwight Twilley. The site is called Pop Matters and you can read the original interview here. We enjoyed the questions so much that we decided to steal them! We only did very slight editing to make a couple of the questions more universal. Let’s go!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry? Star Trek: Generations. It’s the one where Kirk and Picard are both in it and Kirk dies. His last words for the ages? “Oh my.” Brilliant writing.
2. The fictional character most like you? Hawkeye Pierce. Without the 30 great writers.
3. The greatest album, ever? Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart’s Club Band.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why? Well we did get ahead of ourselves. This is a chicken or egg question. Without Star
Trek, Star Wars would not have been written. Without Star Wars’ success, Paramount probably does not turn an old TV series into Star Trek: The Motion Picture in 1979. All that being said, give me Trek.
5. Your ideal brain food? Smirnoff. What is that you say? It kills brain cells? Oh well, something had to give.
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you?? Finishing this fucking meme.
7. You want to be remembered for …? Being a good dad who had moments of greatness.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? Debbie Does Dallas.
10. Your hidden talents . . .? They must be well hidden.
12. The best piece of advice you actually followed? “Divorce the bitch.”
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear? At this time of the year a tee shirt and sweats.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? My lady.
15. Time travel: where, when and why? The U.S., 2311, because I am curious how the present works out down the road.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac? What no Smirnoff or Ketel One? Bogus question, dude.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .? Seven years ago I would have quoted Oasis with Cigarettes and Alcohol. Today I’ll stick with vodka.
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map? I know this is a cop out, but it really depends on who I am with not where I am. For the purpose of moving on to the next riveting question I will say Orient Beach (a nude beach) in St. Martin. I love the Caribbean.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country? Support our troops. Bring them home like you fucking promised.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now? This meme, moron. Peace out! Oh, we will return with Harriet’s Mayhem.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return with Mayhem.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.