On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a one eyed jack and the number 69.
1. There are a lot of emotions in life. Except for Mr. Spock. What emotionally scares you the most? Betrayal is the worst thing to experience. Even though I have gone through it before, you could never prepare for it happening again. At least I do not have to worry about Michelle and MaBelle. People that you make up seldom disappoint you.
2. Do you have any present goals that are tough enough that you’d like to forget about them? No. If you’ve read this blog over the years, you might remember me wondering if I could ever fall in love again. It wasn’t exactly a goal, but I did miss the support and intimacy that having a partner brings. In just a week it will be six months since my lady has moved in with me. It’s been a roller coaster, but I could not be happier.
3. Your Internet service goes down. What would you miss the most? You. My blog friends. I love reading about what you think is important. I’d name all people but if I leave people out, I’d feel lousy. I’ve made great friends here that I probably would not have been exposed to in the “real” world.
4. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you’re not a parent, feel free to substitute “friend” or nomenclature that works for you. (Nomenclature? Can you tell that I stole this question?) My kids are grown. They are wonderful adults, they are close friends. I think
my older three would just like more time with me to be happy. I feel the same way. My youngest is a bit more of a challenge, but I am optimistic about her happiness.
5. If money was no object, and you had a free month or so, what would you love to do? Travel with my lady, of course. She has lived and visited so many different states and countries that I’d love to have her show me some. Also I’d enjoy taking her
somewhere she has not been. Or I could hold up at a brothel for a month. I’ll have to think it through.
6. Why did you start your blog? Was it because you were pissed at someone? No. But now I am. What’s that? You say I wrote this fucking question? Never mind.
7. Kimber and Berleen (Thunks founders & BFFs) are finally going to meet in person. Who are you friends with in the blogosphere that you’d love to meet? Why? Shit. Here we go again. I can’t think of a friend here I wouldn’t like to meet. I am very close to Jody from Moody Blue (in a “big bro” kind of way) and Kathy and I met up with her and her husband Larry five months ago. At that time we were lucky to also met Sue from Coffee Slut.
8. When you were in high school, if you can remember back that far, what mistake did you make that you’d like to change? The rules that made the girls wear cloths. Hey. It is the fucking WTIT Blog. I’ve been way too serious today. Oh, btw, does anyone know if Thom is still alive?
9. Do you believe in forever, as in ‘love forever’? In my experience I’d have to say no. However, when I met my lady I said, “Forever at our age isn’t that long.” I do believe we have a great chance of being together forever. We are just great friends. We both have not had great experiences in the arena of love. We met 35 years ago. We didn’t date until this year. We’re happy.
10. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, what is you favorite romantic comedy movie? I can narrow it to three. Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, When Harry Met Sally with Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal and The Sure Thing with Daphne Zuniga and John Cusack. It was fun hosting Thunks again. Join us tomorrow for Rock ‘N Roll Fridays. My lady, DJ KathyA features the lyrics of Tom Petty. Please play. It’s always a great time.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
It’s Rock ‘n Roll Fridays with