On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? I am very proud of the charity work I have done. You might think getting people to donate so that women can have breast implants is easy work, but it isn’t. I aided “Our Sisters of the Tiny Breasts” all I could.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? There was a cow on Animal Planet. I think her name was Daisey.
4. Did anyone close to you die? One, but only in a blogging sense. Berleen just let me know (after we published this week’s meme) that Thunks is ending with today’s meme. So it will die along with 2010. Although, I do think Kimber and Berleen are getting married.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Anything I did with my lady was a memorable date.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting out of the house when my neighbor’s husband got home. Convincing him that I was with the cable company was hard work. “Yes I know I look like the guy next door. Thank you. He’s a great looking guy.”
9. What was your biggest failure? My request to have the women who read my blog to send in naked pics. I only received seven, or eight if you count that cat person.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? Her name was Cynthia. She knock on my door accidentally. She was looking for her date. I convinced her that she could sure use a Smirnoff first. She never found that date.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? The next morning when I was walking Cynthia to her car. Some jerk came out of my building screaming like a idiot. You really should be considerate of your neighbors.
13. What song will always remind you of 2010? Love Hurts by So Long Davey.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? This is a tough one. I generally do most things to the extreme.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?Memes. No, seriously. This used to be a blog with a ton of features. But it was really hhard work. And it was my meme answers that always got the best reponse. So, no regrets. really.
16. Did you fall in love in 2010? Yes. Madly, by the way. My lady Kathy and I reunited after 35 years last march.
17. Who did you miss? Miss September 1973. Where is that magazine?
18. Who was the best new person you met? My neighbor’s wife’s sister. Convincing her that my apartment was their waiting room was a stroke a genius. Until my neighbor’s wife figured it out. She thought, “She is late and yet she called from the parking lot. She must be doing something with Bud.” Lucky guess, I’d say. She calmed down after everyone got dressed. The Beatles are featured on R&R Fridays tomorrow!