Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme of a blogger named Reymos at the blog My World is Getting Smaller Every Day. He states he got it from Carl Dorsey at Iron Cook: American. (and Carl stated it was written by Thomas Baker, thus today’s title). But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why? I’ll go with Jill Hennessy here. I mean that the real answer would be John Lennon, but I forgot to wish her a happy birthday last week and she is pissed.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger? Getting a Google warning without actual posting something remotely “X” rated. I know, it’s a gift. Oh, I also throw great parties for The Blog’s followers. What, you didn’t get an invite? All the women had to do was send me a naked picture. I’ve posted all those great nude photos here.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why? Fred’s Diner. I’ll get the steak and eggs if it’s all the same to you.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live? Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll. And pass me the Smirnoff.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment? The four hour
erection. It’s rather complicated but I just do not want to watch one more fucking commercial about being ready when the “moment is right.”
8. What is your most guilty pleasure? The French twins. OK, I’ve mentioned them. No need to keep those emails, text messages or tweets to find out how they are doing.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past? I read last week that the smell that arouses men is not any of the usual suspects. Men get aroused at the smell of pumpkin pie more than anything else you can have them sniff. But why that last sentence ends in a question mark is anybody’s guess. Peace out!
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.