Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed? That would be my lady. She was a regular at the nightclub where I was the DJ called Gary Hunter. Her curiosity to find out whatever happened to me led us to be together.
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories? Playing doctor with the girls down the street.
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve. It is always the same one. If you use comment moderation, why the word
verification? It makes NO sense at all. Better yet use neither. If you don’t like what I say delete it. Also, it would be nice if Thunks returned.
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with? George Clooney. Now that 24 hour cycle would rock!
7. Where is your least favorite place to be? In a room with an ex-wife. Or I guess I should say with the ex-wife who is the mother of my four children. She is truly evil.
8. What do you like about fall? Playing in the leaves with naked women.
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late,
do you believe it’s the result of poor planning or choosing to be
late? Since those who are habitually late are rather self centered I’ll go with choice. Those people I make plans with at least a half hour early. So, they can be passive aggressive and I won’t be pissed. This system has flaws, but I’m trying to make lemonade here. Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
We’re glad that you stopped by today.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.