Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme of a blogger Shanachie from the blog Quill, Parchment, & Ink: Writings and Ramblings. He explains that he was tagged to do it and then basically tagged the world to do the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. The meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. I sleep with two pillows. One under my head and one…wait. Who the fuck cares? I do listen to WTIT Comedy while I fall asleep. I use headphones with my iPod since my lady moved here last June.
2. What kind of books do you read? Books? They happened before the Kindle right? Actually, my lady bought me a book that I’ve never seen about The Beatles. I’ve only read a little bit, but I know that I will love it.
3. What are your neighbors like? Well you know about my affair with my neighbor’s wife. When we had our annual neighborhood Halloween Ball, it was a tad awkward. I had to say to my neighbor that we were just at a party to have fun. Looking back at it, I think the amount of people that came up to his wife and said, “I thought that you lived with Bud” probably spoiled a bit of his evening.
5. What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? I’ve got into a few new shows on TV. My lady and I LOVE Outsourced. It’s set in India where an American has been exiled to the job. NBC on Friday nights. On the other side, we watched Hawaii 5-0 and NCIS LA and were not enthralled at all. But then I still have Jill…
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? I have no idea how to answer this question. I like the occasional pistachio nut or a Slim Jim. While I know they are not sweet and are salty, I haven’t a clue how “savory” they are.
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought? My iPod’s battery died. If you knew me you wouldn’t be surprised. I drive a lot of miles on my job. I love cranking my 15,000 tunes. I paid $400 for the iPod with the dead battery. I found out that Apple would fix it for $170. A new one was $250 and had triple the memory and of course was over 50% thinner.
8. What is your greatest fear? Have I ever mentioned the French twins who live upstairs. Okay, I wasn’t sure. We are VERY close. I fear that someday they will move and want *shudder* separate guys in their lives. Yes I do know I am really hot (at just 259) so it’s rather unlikely. But it does worry me.
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? Not what, it is who. My lady has had pneumonia for six weeks. She has been outrageously active (yea, too active) I cannot wait for her to get well. She started a new job this week and made it through it. She really is an amazing woman. But I do hope that they figure out why it is taking SO long to get better. She had chest x-rays done today. Perhaps Monday we will know more.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? My lady made her world famous tacos tonight! I have always liked tacos, but hers are SO good that when she uttered, “I think we’ll do tacos tonight” I danced around like a little kid. YES it’s taco night! Yea, rah rah sis boom taco!
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? I’d love learn Hindi and Urdu. I have enough of Indian customers that I think it would help. It would be so much better to say, “Fuck off” (a common statement I use for all customers) in their mother tongue.
13. What’s something that you’d like to say to someone right now? While I’m happy that Berleen announced that Thunks will return this Thursday, I really wasn’t psyched that she sited me as a reason that it did not publish for two weeks. I mean, I had let her know two weeks before my break and forwarded her the questions that Hootin’
Annie had written. But the real deal is this: I really liked Thursday Thunks. Kimber and Ber asked some
silly yet very unique questions. I was asked to do every third week. I felt I could handle it. But then it somehow became my blog, but really wasn’t. I do hope she gets it back together. I only did a so-so job because of its format.
14. What are you looking forward to? My lady’s health returning. It is SO hard to see the woman that you love suffer.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.