Have fun! Isn’t that my choice?
Seven things that I’ve not mentioned before:
1. I was thrown out of my sex addict’s group because I slept with the group leader’s wife.
2. I was abducted by aliens when I was 27. They made me listen to Barry White for 24 hours to see if a human could endure it.
3. I remember where I was when I read that Barry White died.
4. Every time I plan a vacation from my blog, I end up returning immediately. I worry that I might lose my reader.
5. I am taking a vacation from writing Thursday Thunks. It was not only because that I was burnt out, but also because it’s charm came from Ber and Kimber.
6. I was told by the lady at the convenience store that the only reason anybody likes John Lennon is because he was murdered. It took a lot of concentration to stay quiet. One of my laws of life is to never argue with a crazy person.
7. I once wrote that I had slept with the French twin’s mom. I made that part up. I really had slept with their cousin Renee. I can reveal this now because Michelle played “Truth or Dare” with Renee and she told her.
8. Comparing , such as apples and oranges. How many weeks in a row can I deal with a Mayhem question about fucking oranges? This is like when Thunks had somebody throwing something off a building for six weeks. Okay, whatever. QUESTION: Do you like Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day more? Why?
9. Politicians. While I know that the outgoing Speaker of the House was nuts, I believe the incoming one only cares about the wealthy. He is a humorless man that has been bought and paid for. QUESTION: What part of the election being finally over do you like the best?
10. The oddest food you’ve ever heard of or tasted. Ostrich. It was really good. It was red meat and tasted like beef, not chicken. QUESTION: If Berleen threw an ostrich off the roof and Kimber threw a live snake off the same building, who wins this year’s Super Bowl?