Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme of a blogger Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye’s View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. The meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What do you consider your hometown to be? New Delhi. WTIT: The Blog has been outsourced since ’09. That Bud guy is out of town. Today is fun day.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? Look, one day I was sitting with my family. I get this call to take over this blog. I read about these twins of the French variety, neighbors he sleeps with and using very horrific language. That is for sure. This blog should not have been fucking outsourced. I never even knew swear words before.
3. The easiest? Why? I did develop a serious Smirnoff habit. I don’t know where the real me, Rochmad ends and Bud Weiser begins. Smirnoff makes me not really give a rat’s fanny.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? I used to love Nimbooz. It’s all the hit here in New Delhi. But I did never have alcohol before I knew I had to try Smirnoff. How do you American’s say it? Holy Moly Jodi!
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. My big one was to expose this fraud blog. I don’t even know if that Budwick person even reads it anymore. Although, I do love posting the picture of the French twins. Oi vey la la.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. Here in India your managers can be very herky-jerky. If I write something that is not blog appropriate for this depraved garbage of a blog, my bossman grabs me very hard and squeezes my testicles. When he reads this he will grab me hard for sure.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? I hate that India is depicted as an overcrowded place where we steal all the States people’s jobs. I did not know this. But this Bud guy pays well for me to say I fucked every woman but the waitress at the last party I attended. Who believes this horse poop?
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? Bud would say either Michelle or MaBelle. That is how why he is so easy to write for. The same fucking jokes day after day. In truth there is nothing as good as navratan korma.
10. What boy/girl first made you cry? My first girlfriend was Sylvia Rentalot. We started getting naked when we were just 14. We had no idea what we were doing. But I do remember saying “They don’t call it a ‘bite-job’.” See how easy it is to sound like moron Bud?
11. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? I’ll go with Slumdog Millionaire. But Bud would go with Montana Fishburne.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? Darjeeling green tea. It actually is good with Smirnoff. I do owe that Bud a shout out for Smirnoff.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? If I could do a garden I’d sell veggies and dump this fucking blog site-arama.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.