Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round? Generally tassels.
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones? While I have seen several, the only one that I enjoy is American Idol. Having been a DJ for as long as was I find it invigorating to watch a couple of unknowns each year go from being a bartender to being a celebrity. I will miss Simon Cowell, but I won’t miss an episode.
3. What’s your favorite all time reality show? Holy shit. I thought that Judd couldn’t proof read. Sam, are you there? Or did I invent you too?
4. Do you feel “reality” shows are real or are they faked? Neither. I think they are heavily rehearsed.
5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world? INTEGRITY. I know you expected something about liquor or sex. Don’t get me wrong, those things rock. But I think anyone who actually knows me, knows that I can be counted on. You can’t buy that.
6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended? No, but I found this one on line:
7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone’s actions – anything. Complaining. People complaining about their jobs or spouses. I understand the need to vent, but sometimes the doctor is out.
8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache? My
“roommate” is my lady Kathy. (and the love of my life, btw…) If I put on any country music or Billy Joel she’d run for the hills! I love Joel, but he comes up on my iPod and we’re together I hit “next song” before she can ask me to!
9. What do you do to relieve stress? Smirnoff on the rocks. Shaken, not stirred… Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.