1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet? A stunning woman in an orange bikini.
2. Ever see an orange person? Sure. My neighbor’s husband his half-orange on his mother’s side.
3. Name something that you hate that is orange. Large men in orange ties.
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange? The Williamstown Wonders of the National Women’s Naked Volleyball League. But of course I root for the Connecticut Cupcakes!
5. Name an orange food. An orange. Hey, it’s early.
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image). Who do you think is the World’s Greatest Salesperson? The person who told this guy he’d look good in the getup.
7. What’s your opinion about pulp- does it belong in juice or should it be removed? It should removed by a beautiful Vulcan priestess.
8. When is the last time you ate an orange? March 15, 1998. I was in the mood that day.
9. Name an orange piece of your wardrobe. My latest WTIT thong.
10. Orange you glad we didn’t say banana? Wow. Now that was a great joke back in the day. You can never go wrong with a classic.
That’s a wrap on WTIT: The Blog
for a Monday.
We were on time for the first time.
We always take a day off on Tuesdays.
Unless we don’t.
Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my