Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Wayfarer at Wayfarer’s Journal. Wayfarer doesn’t explain if he wrote it or stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. He promises to post the next 25 questions, soon. If he writes them by next Saturday, we will complete his meme. The meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? Of course. It always heats up when Jill Hennessy says to her hubby that she has to check out her next film’s set and visits.
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? My virtual dog Happy stays off the furniture. He does get on this fucking blog a lot, however.
3. What were your final words for September? “Remember September” or “blow me”. It’s kind of a toss up.
4. What are your first words for October? “Enjoy the scenery and pass the Smirnoff.”
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? Oral.
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? This year it was seeing aging rock stars Mark Lindsay and Dennis DeYoung. They were the lead singers of The Raiders and of Styx, respectively. Mark Lindsay demanded to know whose show was better. He asked, Him or Me – What’s It Gonna Be?
9. What do you like when you have a cold? I do not remember the last time that I was ill from a virus. Ruptured discs yes, cold or flu no. My lady has had the flu going on six years now. I know that I remember her when she was well and happy, but I can’t remember back that far to tell you when it was.
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? No. My very warm winter coat is a Grand Marnier coat that is the
warmest coat I’ve ever had. I was given it at work. My spring/fall Captain Morgan 100 Proof jacket is rad as well.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? Everything. The kitchen is tiny. I won’t make THAT mistake again.
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? I always think of fall as the season that’s yelling at us, “Summer’s over. Winter will be here tomorrow.” Truth be told though, my lady’s love of all things autumn is inspiring. Kinda.
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? Ready for what?
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? When was the first time? Manual labor? To quote my good friend Thom, “Pffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? Only if I get married.
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? Outsourced is my fave new show. NBC at 8 EDT, Thursdays.
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies? Win Powerball, create world peace with a method that is not about ego and get to the new Stadium. I cannot believe I have not been there. My son Ben and I will get there next summer. And that’s a promise.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.