On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a bad back and the number 28.
1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
I would take my lady to England. I’ve visited there and she has lived there. I’ve never had a pic crossing Abbey Road, although I have crossed it. We’d do the Swiss Alps, Paris and two days on St. Anywhere In the Caribbean. I hope she doesn’t mind the nude beach in St. Martin!
|WTIT 1995: Harvey Wallbanger, Johnnie Walker, Cos, Bud, Rock Rolling, Galloping Gary, Midnight (kneeling) & Captain Morgan.|
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?
Yes. I always look out for the best interests of my friends. Not very funny, but true.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
I am generally more responsible for what occurs in the world of memes than generally meets the eye. Although, I am currently attempting to spread the wealth. Is that more than one fact? Am I rambling? Shit.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ BS) – what are they?
Sex, drugs and Rock ‘n Roll. Never expect a change on a formula for perfection.
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you? No. While I’d like more money and perhaps servants, I judge things as they are right now, in the present. I am happy.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at. Dilbert.
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
John Lennon, George Harrison, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Mantle.
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
Bat Out of Hell.
Anyone who would answer anything but sex is either VERY old or VERY uptight.
10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say? Fix the back, babe.
11. Would you like to guest host Thunks one week? Answer “yes” here and email us here! If the answer is “no” who do you think would be a great guest host?
No. I’d love for most of you regulars to help out. I am way over exposed. So email us right here.