Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween? When I worked as the entertainment DJ at the Disco Dome I once went as a very old man. I wore specs and went to the bar to have a drink before I started. The club’s manager who was working the bar asked, “Hey old timer what can I get you?” She hadn’t a clue who I was.
3. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you’ll ever top it? The day of each of my divorces. And no I won’t top it. I refuse to get married again just to have the liberating feeling of a divorce.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? How I got my Google warning. They were so ashamed.
5. What is your favorite thing about Halloween? The outfits the French twins wear. They rock!
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with? A mermaid. I know that, but can’t you work with me here?
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)? How could I possibly narrow this to one thing? Gees.
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares? Yes. Memes take over the entire world as we know it.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why? Richer parents. That trust fund would come in real handy these days. Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.