On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a bad excuse and the number 9. number 9.number 9.number 9.number 9.
1. It’s election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for? I contact the ghost of Richard Milhouse Nixon. After he does the speech about how he was “not a crook” he tells me who to vote for. Then I vote the opposite.
2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument? No. But I’ve had my skin flute played.
3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have? I am afraid of Sarah Palin. She fucking scares the shit out of me. Although, this might not be irrational.
4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not? Personally I hope it’s Lewis Black. At least HE makes sense.
5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own? I have a small circular table that is only 16 inches in diameter that is Early American furniture with a spot for a drink and ashtray. I’ve used it in the WTIT Studio to hold notes, work stuff and such since 1973.
6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern? What me angry?
7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close? Yes I have cousins. And since I am not from West Virginia, no.
8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower? One Man Band in three part harmony.
9. What question would you like me to ask next week? When will they get rid of Bud on Thunks and get somebody good?
10. What’s in your left pocket right now? My skin flute. I’ve got a hole in me pocket.
11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried? I don’t generally write this shit down. But I was with my lady. She can always make me laugh.
13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played? I think it was Berleen that actually had a TT question that asked, “Don’t you think Bud should play this meme?” At the time I resisted because I did not want to become “all memes all the time” as a blog. But I gave in and The Blog mostly does memes. And truth be told, it’s a hell of a lot more fun. I’ve met many a friend through this fucker.