Today we are celebrating the six best pieces of advice. For each prompt, give your best advice. Be sure to have fun and visit the other participants.
1. Someone playing this meme has music playing on their site and it is disrupting what you have playing on your computer while you play this wonderful meme. What’s your best advice to people who auto-play music on their site? Stop. Since our blog was started as part of WTIT Tape Radio, we had music for a while. No one like it. I had a survey and it was 20-1 against auto start.
2. What is your best advice to someone thinking about getting married? Don’t. Divorces are killer.
3. What’s your best advice for someone wanting to purchase a new phone? Keep it simple. It just a fucking phone.
4. What’s your best advice to offer to the younger generation? Never grow up. Stay forever young.
5. What’s your best advice for anyone wanting to buy a car? Get a Flintstone’s car. Great on gas, the first hybrid.
6.What’s the best advice to give to everyone? A meme as day keeps sanity away. Do Thom’s tomorrow. Join us. Peace!
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my