Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme of a blogger Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. He promises to post the next 25 questions, soon. If he writes them by next Saturday, we will complete his meme. The meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I thought to myself, “Self, better look at yourself carefully. Some fucking meme might ask what I was thinking here.”
2. How much cash do you have on you? Why, do you need a loan?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? More. As in, “There are more fucking questions that I need to respond to…”
4. Favorite planet? Vulcan. Live long and have great sex.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Blow me.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The one that sounds like…cue the drum roll…a phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A Beatles’ Abbey Road tee shirt.
8. Do you label yourself? Fragile. Handle with Care.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th yesterday? My lady and I listened exclusively to songs from Lennon’s solo career and watched the biography Imagine.
12. What does your watch look like? A cell phone. I don’t wear jewelry.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Celebrating the Yankees sweeping of the Twins in the ALDS.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Sarah Palin sucks moose. I know. Not very clever but you gotta love the sentimental aspect.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea. Great question, btw.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Hello. It’s about answering the phone, I believe.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? That would be my lady. What she sees in me is anybody’s guess.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? What’s film?
22. Your worst enemy? You gotta let go. No enemies. You move on.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I’d take the money and buy plane tickets to fly. We’ll return with The Harriet Meme. Although it could be written by Thom.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We should be doin Mayhem.
Or causing it,
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.