101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? I go to doctors regularly. This should not surprise anyone. The fact that my problems are physical and not mental – now that’s a surprise.
201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? It’s a fucking long reach from Connecticut to Arizona.
301. Do you have nice handwriting? After my first year at work doing God’s work selling alcohol, my boss reviewed my work. His only complaint was my handwriting. I asked if he could email me the forms I fill out. He, not really a computer guy by bunches, asked why that would help. I explained I’d email the TYPED forms back. “Oh,” he said, “That would work…”
401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose? New Zealand the land of the Hobbits! And Kimber, I know you’ll be there!
501. Do you sing in the shower? Yes. Any requests?
601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you? No. True story: I was a DJ at a rock station with a picture window on Main Street. I said on the air that I’d never seen a streaker. Five woman a half hour later came up to my window. They were in raincoats. They opened them up. The five just stood there while I laughed. I invited them in. Now that was an evening…
701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? Christmas Eve.
801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? I was a streaker. Damn cheap costume. Froze my damn nuts off some years…
901. How many cavities have you had in your life? The usual ones. Nose, ears, mouth. You get the picture.
1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it’s too hot here first? Berleen. She’s happiest complaining.
1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? Either Thom or Harriet. It’s got to be one of their fucking turns by now. Oh. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with Rock ‘n Roll Fridays !! SMASHING PUMPKINS!