Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme of a blogger Lucy at the blog The Smallest Smallholding. She states that she was tagged by her friend Amy at the blog Turn to the Music. . But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. He promises to post the next 25 questions, soon. If he writes them by next Saturday, we will complete his meme. The meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What inspires you to blog? It’s all about saving lives, here. People come here for answers, the truth if you will. Well at least those that are not terrified about the Google Warning. I also like posting pics of scantily clad women.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you? The groupies. Although, at times they can wear you out. For a guy turning 259 on Wednesday, I hold my own.
3. What is your favourite book of all time? The dictionary. All the other books are in there. You just have to rearrange the words.
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up? Is it just me, or do you think whoever wrote this question was really stoned? Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Dylan said it best, Everybody Must Get Stoned.
5. Who are three of your style icons? Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. It explains a lot, don’t you think?
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music? The Rush to the Next Question by Whocares.
7. What is the last book you read? I can’t recall the title, but the characters were so richly drawn. First there was a dude called Dick. And then he meets this hot babe, Jane. The had a dog named Spot. My favorite part was when Dick and Jane played Hide or Go Seek. Although, the pics of Hide the Salami were fun, too.
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog? Michelle and MaBelle are French twins that happen to live upstairs in my building. We had become quite close when Michelle asked, “Could you start a blog and write about us all the time?” I replied, “Done. And a little lower.”
10. What object could you not live without? How the fuck could I choose just one? My iPod? My HDTV? My car? I guess I’ll say car, since it would be hard to be in sales without it.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years? Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of this sorry ass meme. Will THAT be a shindig!
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today? I think my folks had something to do with it.
13. What have your learned from blogging? How to respond to pretentious meme questions while never actually answering them.
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self? “Run away! She’s walking down the aisle with her dad! This won’t end well!”
15. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal? Whatever doesn’t interrupt the game.
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far? The friendships that I’ve made with people that are far from me either geographically or in life experience. And I would never have found my virtual dog Happy without it.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday…
We will return.
Just a fair warning.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.