Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. Let’s begin!
1. When did you last feel down and out? Probably making the decision to exit the blogosphere. While I know it’s my time, it’s still sad. The truth is that I really enjoyed playing the “bad boy bachelor”, even though the character wasn’t a lot like me. But once I stopped being a bachelor, it became more difficult. The cutting back the WTIT Blog to weekends, eliminated the rather large daily readership I enjoyed. I will miss visiting with you guys every weekend. (more than even the French twins!) But I will stop by your blogs to see what’s up. If you’d like to become facebook friends, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2011. Johnnie, Gary, Harvey, Cos & Bud|
3. Do you think people think you are normal? No, I march to my own drumbeat. I think other than my kids, Kathy and the WTIT DJs, I’m a bit of an enigma.
5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time? That I’m marrying Kathy on October 20th.
|Jill & Bud back in the day.|
7. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?Again, I should be starring in a TV show in LA. But maybe a producer will stumble on this blog (during its swan song) and offer me a role starring with Jill Hennessy.
9. Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem. More Smirnoff. See you mañana with Judd. (He’s really mad at me. What kind of life will he have if nobody takes over Stealing?)
with Judd Corizan and
His Begging for a New Owner of Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.