Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn’t do? If so, what was it? What happened? No, I was never wrongly accused. If something I got accused of occurred, I was always guilty. As in, “No Principal McKennzie, that was not me naked with your wife. I think it was Judd!”
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn’t do?? Do you think it’s worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? Must I even go there? How about this? And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. Really? I thought I just made that up!!
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? Weather situation? What the fuck is a weather situation? “Hi I’m Buster Hyman with your Channel 4 weather situation.”
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? I hear Afghanistan is lovely this time of year.
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else–any one or two things that you absolutely love doing–what would you do? A threesome. Trust me on this one. You can never take a day off for that and have a lousy time.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? Google images. Yes I know you thought I took all these fucking pictures.
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? In March, this woman I had not seen since I was 25 contacted me to get together to reminisce and have a drink. She became my lady. She moved in a June. My life has not been the same at all. It is improved in ways that I hadn’t thought possible.
8. What was the last photograph you took? It was of your mama naked. Trust me, it wasn’t pretty. Tell her I would not have posted it on facebook had she not expected *shudders* sexual favors.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why? I am a guy. So I ask you, there are fashion trends? Who knew? Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.