On Thursday WTIT: The Blog
does a meme called Thursday Thunks
that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold
Thursday Thunks: What’s in a Name?
1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason?
It is a toss-up between Harriet and Thom. Why? They are two of the hardest working people in the blogosphere. I’ll go with Harriet-Thom. There. I feel much better now.
2. I say Shotgun, you say?
3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico? Africa. I’d rather get attacked by lions or hyenas than face the fucking drug cartel. Color me scared of Mexico. But, I’ve never really been there, so I don’t really know.
4. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
No. Riveting question. Who wrote this fucker? Oh, right. My bad.
5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory. My marriages come to mind.
6. What are your plans for October?
I was told I was going apple picking by my lady. I was so excited that I fell asleep. Color me whipped.
7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting? No, but there are meetings I’ve regretted attending. One of Bud’s Laws: Never delay the end of of a meeting or the start of happy hour.
8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? Die. I mean at the end. My tombstone will read “Even at 259, he was gone too soon.”
9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
God, I hope her husband hasn’t come home yet.
10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be? Kimber. She’d be explaining why it was yet another week that it was STILL my turn to write Thunks.
11. You’re having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? Smirnoff or a blowjob. It’s really a toss up.
12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere’s shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now?
Not that I can think of, but if I did, it would be shady.
13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right? Yes, I stole this f$%*ing question. Sue me.) where would you like to live?
My lady and I watched the new Hawai’i 5-0
this week. We’d buy a huge mansion there and ride Thom’s bus. Oh, I really like the show. The photography was breathtaking. Oh. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with Rock ‘n Roll Fridays !! BOB DYLAN!
That’s a Thursday at the Tape Radio Blog. We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
It’s Rock ‘n Roll Fridays with Bob Dylan.
Same time. Same blog.