On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my kitchen table and the number 45.
10. What number blog post is this for you? 1367. And you thought that Google warning would have killed this fucker.
9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it’s map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS? I always follow the GPS. Short of going off a cliff, I am dumb enough to follow it as it made me drive in circles.
8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it? No. There are so few, I’d keep it. Unless I was at a strip club, then all bets are off. Oh. Except for one thing. I hate strip clubs.
7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth? No, I sing an aria.
6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud… what is the first question you are going to ask him? This is kind of a tough one for me to answer since I don’t chat with me often. What would I like to be asked? “How much of ‘Bud Weiser’ is your personality and how much is fabricated?”
5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire? No. But I have had seven back surgeries. I have offered to entertain guys’ wives while they change it. Some guys have no sense a humor. So she gave me a blowjob. What is the big deal?
4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber… what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely? I’d love to sit next to her. The times we’ve chatted she always cracks me up.
3. Have you ever rode an elephant? Wow. Believe it or not, I was asked this today because Kathy and I are going to a fair that has elephant rides. So, no for now. It will be a “yes” soon.
2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook? I really do not care about the stupid games you are playing. But, I’m only a small facebook guy. Blogs and memes are my addiction. I did meet my lady because of facebook. So I will never say a bad word about it. I’ve reconnected with old girlfriends and guy friends through it as well. But my thing is writing humor. Facebook is not a forum for that. I love to see people laugh.
1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school? I get stuck behind school buses. Oh. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with Rock ‘n Roll Fridays !! DURAN DURAN!
That’s a Thursday at the Tape Radio Blog. We hope we’ve made a valuable
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
It’s Rock ‘n Roll Fridays with Duran Duran.
Same time. Same blog.