1. What have you been doing on Monday’s since we’ve been on a break? Blog wise, not much. Missing Mayhem. That’s the right answer? And it’s also very true.
2. What is the best way to get people to play this fun meme? Pictures of naked
people? OK, seriously I think I’ve got a suggestion. Keep it simple. I think The Dating Profiles Meme died because it required the players to work too hard. People do memes to avoid thinking. There is a meme out there that I set up for someone (For personal reasons I no longer have had contact with the person since its launch.) What that person ended up doing was coming up with a totally different meme each week. I think it has no following because it requires people to think too much. If you’d like to hear the rest of the answers let me know. I won’t charge THAT much. 🙂 My people can chat with your people.
3. Tell us about the kind of weather you are having today? Well then again, the questions can be TOO simple. Sunny and mild. That’s your forecast. News and sports at 11.
4. What is one thing that you would like to share with the rest of us about 9/11? I was in a business meeting when it happened. No one interrupted us to let us know, including a moron who was late for the meeting and knew!
Heather and Ben last month.
I got back to my desk and my son Ben had left me this message, “Dad, don’t worry Heather’s OK.” I had NO idea what he meant. Heather worked two blocks from Ground Zero. I found out seconds later and I was SO happy that I got the message.
5. Tell us something that you are predicting will happen this week? I won’t be up before 11. I’m on vacation.Oh, and Happy Hour might start a wee bit earlier.
6. What happens to rabbits when they grow old? What happens when worms when they grow old? Your turn.
7. What is your opinion about latest craze of Divorce Insurance? Would you buy some? Well, I would have to be married now, wouldn’t I. I’ve said in this space before that a woman would have to get me pregnant first. So, I’m not feeling the love here. This blog takes Tuesdays off. Join us for Wednesday Wickedness. Peace. We’re back Wednesday.
That’s a wrap on WTIT: The Blog for a Monday. Sorry we were late for the party, again. We always takes a day off on Tuesdays. Unless we don’t. We’re back withWednesday Wickedness. Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my