Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme not from a blogger but from you, our players and friends. We asked for original questions last week. And did you guys deliver! We believe we’ve got everyone in the credits. If we missed you, let us know! The star players who submitted questions were: Hooting Anni, Niko, Wendy, Melanie, Ace, Bambie, Zoan, Dixie Chick, Lynette from A Blog in the Rough, The Gal, Katie, Hazel, Me, Mark from An Erie Tapestry, Mamo Ko, Cat., Noelle, Kwizgiver, Shakaku, Catch Her in the Wry, Brandt, Debster, Zh3en22, Americanising Desi and Kathy. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? No. Who let the dogs out?
2. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
|I thought, “Where do I find them?”|
“You are 12 now. You are at the age when certain girls will let you touch them places you shouldn’t. Don’t.” That was Mother Weiser. Very insightful.
3. What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had involving alcohol? Running out.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? Memes were first a “write them and tag people to play” thing. Lola Harrington had the first site I am of aware of that was just for her memes. It was called Saturday 8 and had about four players a week. The first meme site that I am aware of that became extremely popular was Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
7. What’s your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? Google is king. The others are wannabes.
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny
One, which Beatle are you? John. I’m not sure I agree with any of those 1964 descriptions, but they were a broad stroke painted at that time. John and Paul took rock to another level and understood the power they had to change a generation. After all wasn’t it John who said, “He wear no shoeshine he got toe-jam football, He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola. He say “I know you, you know me” One thing I can tell you is you got to be free.”Or as Paul said, “Let it be.”
10. When should you procrastinate – now or later? I’ll get back to you, ‘kay?
11. What is your favorite fast food? DeAngelo’s cheese steaks. Insightful, no?
12. What was your favourite game as a child? Adding “U’s” to words that don’t need them. Yes I know he’s Brittish. (Oops. My buddy Mark from An Erie Tapestry pointed out that I misspelled British…) It was like a joke. OK, point taken. A joke should be funny.
14. Describe your favorite family member. This is almost a good idea. In the simple way that any answer would piss off the rest of my fucking family.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, english muffins served by a naked waitress.
16. What food is better the day after it was made? Damn it Jim. I’m a humorist not a chef.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) Funny dummy.
21. If you were given the option of a “do-over” in life .. would you take it? Yes. Take my marriages, please.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? The Matrix sequels. The first one was one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever. The other two were horrendous. I still cry when I think about it.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? Marriages. I made them right through divorces.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? I have a secret receipe. It’s called Smirnoff and lemonade. I swear it’s nectar from the gods. Amen.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? No clue. We really appreciate you guys writing this week’ s questions. Thanks for reading this nonsense. No animals were harmed during the creation of this post. We will return. I know, that’s the bad news.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace, my friends.