Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital? Michelle, one of the French twins who live in my building fell and hit her head. Her sister MaBelle and I were suppose to see her that night. Things got a little out of control
and we didn’t make it until the next day. I never have seen Michelle SO pissed. Although, it was a great evening, I must admit.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the
subject matter be, and what would you name it? The subject would be orgies. We’d call it Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club. You would not believe how good the house band will be at The Club.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes, but the videos will cost you.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Her eyes. She’s gotta have two of them. I know. I’m very fussy. I’ve heard that.
6. What really turns you on? Jill Hennessy’s calls from time to time to swear that she’s leaving her husband. It is a big turn-on. I haven’t had a lot of time alone with her since after her honeymoon. But she and I spend a week on St. Martin’s each year. She tells him she’s shooting a TV show. If she’s not gonna leave him it is not a bad annual consolation prize.
7. What was your biggest mistake? Marriage. You pick the one.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes. Amy Winehouse. Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.