Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “I’ve had lots of kids come up and ask for my autograph, I’ve had a grandmother stop me and ask me if I know a good place to buy underwear.” Where do you buy your underwear? I have a woman from the old country who hand weaves my underwear. Her name is Keepa Urdikwarm.
2. “I’m always open for people saying I’m wrong because most of the time I am.” How often are you wrong? I am a guy. We are usually wrong. It’s mostly that we are not usually paying attention to anything whatsoever.
3. “Harry can paint but I can’t. He has our father’s talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas. I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display. Teachers thought they were examples of modern art, but in fact, I was just trying to paint a house!” What was the last thing that you drew? A charcoal drawing of Jill Hennessy. My technique is fine but fuck, she was moving a lot!
4. “I do think I am a country boy at heart. I love the buzz of towns and going out with friends and sitting with them drinking and whatever — it’s fun — but, at the same time, I like space and freedom.” How would you describe yourself? I’m a wise ass that has some of the characteristics of the guy “Bud Weiser” but really not most of them. I am loyal and can be counted on. And I actually treat women in a very non-sexist way. As Thom recently discovered, I also have multi-personality disorder.
5. “I remember her as being a huge inspiration to me, someone to really look up to and admire.” He’s talking about his mom. Who do you admire? Here’s a hint: The dream is over, what can I say? The dream is over yesterday. He was the Dreamweaver, but then he was reborn. He was the Walrus, but then he was John. And so dear friends, we’ve learned to carry on, the Dream is over.
6. “I think it’s very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you’re responsible for your actions, so you don’t blame other people.” How do you think you are about taking responsibility for your actions? It wasn’t MY fault. Judd made me do it. Swear to God!
8. “Only the mad girls chase me, I think.” When you were, or if you are, single: What type of people chased you? The looniest group of head cases your ever saw. However, are you surprised in the slightest? I am no day at the beach. Or even the Big E for that matter.
9. “I don’t deliberately select my friends because of their background. If I enjoy someone’s company, then that’s all that counts. I have many different friends who aren’t from the same background as me and we get on really well — it’s brilliant.” How do you select your friends? By bid. Whoever pays me the most money can be my friend. It is part of my well thought out retirement plan.
10. “People say it’s not ambitious, but it is actually quite ambitious wanting to help people.” When was the last time that you volunteered to help people? Yesterday morning I ran a 28 mile marathon in support of my favorite charity, Our Sisters of the Tiny Breasts. In this day and age no woman should have to suffer from lackofbigboobitis. Happy Hump Day. See you next time. Join us for Thunking.
We will return with something
Odds are that we’d be hosting it.
The beat goes on.
Whether you are ready or not.