1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
I prefer my virtual dog Happy. Sorry.
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are? There’s only one response here, but I won’t go there. Great source of potassium.
3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as? Disillusion, Crazy, Bizarre & Loyal.
4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing – which do you choose? (you have to choose one….) It’s like a law. But we can’t make you. Speak. I could use a computer to speak. No music? I’d go blind before that.
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012? I like Smirnoff Tuscan Lemonade Ready-to-Serve for sure. Or at least selling it. It also comes in Pomegranate, Grand Cosmo, Savannah Tea, & Mojito. If you live in Massachusetts, you better try them.
6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine? Smirnoff.
7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why? The safest bet would be the cockroach. Yuk.
8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one? I bought my Uncle Fred a hearing aid for his birthday. Does Berleen need one?.
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don’t have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…) They are grown. Where was this meme question when I needed it? You can teach your kids? Who knew? Oh the shame of it all!
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it? My Yankees’ baseball cards. No one’s mother would admit that they tossed them. But they all did.
11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be? It would be whatever my lady chose. She’s REALLY into decorating and I am SO not into giving a shit. About the process, that is.
12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking? Yes. If I actually really had written this weeks’ TT, I’d hurl. For their 100th I recycled these fuckers and did a “best of.” If you didn’t come here, you would not have known this.
13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of? Her eyes. Black and blue, oh what those five feet can do, has ANYBODY SEEN MY GAL? Oh. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with that Rock ‘n Roll Fridays !!