Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” When are you are at you’re best? 3:33 AM. No, I don’t get it either.
2. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Do you ever think that you are boring? I know I am. I used to have over 900 followers. I’m down to 100. Either there was a fire drill or a lot of folks stopped reading this. OK, that’s a lie. It’s the first on this blog. I mean for this question.
3. “A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.” Did you ever break off a relationship because you wanted to be the one to do it? No, I always broke them off to be the last one to do it. Hey Scotty? No intelligent life here.
5. “Ever notice how ‘What the hell’ is always the right answer?” What was the last thing that you didn’t plan on doing but then thought, “What the hell!”? This morning with the twins. I knew I’d be late for work. But they asked me if I wanted to… Whoops! I never think “What the hell.”
7. “What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.” What do you wear to bed? A Beatles tee shirt and my underwear. I know I used to say “It depends on who I’m in bed with.” Okay, that was not exactly the truth. I coulda slept with Jill Hennessy and after that I’d be the one with the Beatles tee and briefs.
8. “It’s better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.” Have you ever pretended to be someone you are not because it was easier? Yes. Hi. I’m George Clooney.
9. “I am invariably late for appointments – sometimes as much as two hours. I’ve tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong, and too pleasing.” Are you usually on time for events or appointments? What are those?
10. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” What makes you smile? My lady. Even when she drives me crazy. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Hump Day. See you next time. Join us for Thunking.
We will return with something
Odds are that we’d be hosting it.
The beat goes on.
Whether you are ready or not.