Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from ablog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, Bnita, and Athy (yes there are two). There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? Yes. I won the lottery on Tuesday and I’m dictating my answers to my new personal assistant, Bambeta. Right now my yacht is headed to the Bahamas. I was going to go alone, but then the French twins begged. I still remember the little people I knew on the way up.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn’t have? There are husbands out there who would testify to this in court.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? Yes. Boo!
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? Fuck off. I’m in love for the first time and I know it’s going to last.
6. How many people do you trust with everything? About three. Give or take two.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? Jill Hennessy. She usually comes over after a fight with her hubby. But it’s been three weeks. I hope she’s all right. I mean except for the “her marriage” part.
9. Name one thing you love about winter? It ends in 90 days.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? Does a one time hedonist orgy count?
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Sunday is the Lord’s day. So I will contemplate redemption and drink Smirnoff and go to this year’s Naked Woman’s Volleyball first round matches. Say Amen.
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? No. And you can’t make me.
13. What’s the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? Longer than I should have. By bunches.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? Only my mother at Sears when I was six.
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? Yes. Very much so. And that’s all folks.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? I’m like the Fonz. I look in the mirror and say “Ehhhhhh.”
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? I will be older. I will celebrate my 259th birthday on the 3rd of November. In lieu of gifts, send money.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? I’d say that does happen, but it is not usually the case. I have never felt that in a romantic sense. Once I am gone, I stay gone.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. She’s my lady. See you next time. We should do photos. No, not those. I’m talking about the ones of my family vacation. Gees. Whose mind goes straight to the gutter? Oh. Point taken. Never mind.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace, my friends.