Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from ablog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita,. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change? Almost everything. While fellow WTIT DJ and my best friend Harvey Wallbanger has lived in Atlanta since 1995, we talk all the time. We understand each others weaknesses and strengths. We listen. We give each other advice. Last fall, he came up for a month to figure out what he should be doing. The irony was that while he didn’t figure much out, I realized that I wanted to be in a relationship again. I opened up to the idea of a new relationship and *poof* my lady moved in two months ago.
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it. Yes and on a variety of levels. When did I start telling the truth here? I gotta get more game.
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it? My lady would not know this, but I have been in a good mood since the day we reconnected. We have our moments, don’t get me wrong, but I am right here where I am supposed to be.
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend? No, not really. I spent an evening rolling around on the couch with my best friend at that time’s sister. He was aware of it and did not have a problem with it. It only happened once, but we stayed good friends.
29. Do you trust easily? Right. Almost a good idea.
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep? Now there’s a great diet. I’ll do the sleep. Final answer.
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence? I am pretty good at that shit. I performed nightly (6 performances) to three hundred people for three years.
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable? Of course not. And which lover is of whom you speak?
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way? No. I think women are whacked at all times. But always in different ways. There’s no fucking manual there. But not as whacked as I am. See? I’m very self aware.
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what? Yes. Smirnoff. And maybe Ketel One.
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone? You’d like to think so.
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing? Crissakes, Judd. Take the criticism like a man. Who gives a fuck whether people are complaining about a totally free feature. No ads. No spam.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace, my friends.