Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong? It would be far easier and require less thought to give a short list of those who admit that they can be wrong. Good question, btw.
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you. If there is another person remotely as screwed up as I am and live in a fantasy world, I’ve yet to meet them. But in all fairness, I have not been down to visit folks in the looney bin in a while.
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot? Unfortunately, yes. I’d be the first to acknowledge that I am not worth the effort.
8. What’s one trait you hate in a person? Women who keep their clothes on after I ask nicely ask them to disrobe. What is it with, “Can I have just one more drink first?” Perhaps if we weren’t still at the bar, my percentages would go up.
9. What’s one thing you like to do alone? Bondage. Talk about tying yourself up with no where to go. I’d like a apologize on behalf of the group and myself and I know that we failed the audition. Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Same time. Same blog.