On Thursday WTIT:The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color oforganic salsaand the number 3333.
1. To whom did you last give the finger?
My neighbor. I mean really. This deal with him getting pissed at my doing his wife is getting old. I mean, talk to her, duh. I didn’t marry him.
2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy?
I’d throw a party that no one would ever forget.
3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
What ever I drank last. I define klutz.
4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of?It was this week. It was of your mother naked. I’m trying to be nice here, but really. Does she EVER wear clothes?
5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
I have neighbors who smoke that I talk with outside. That’s how I met my neighbor’s wife.
6. What animal did you last pet or hold?
My virtual dog happy. He’s just a picture but I can tell he loves me. For sure!
7. What was the last superstitious thing you did? I told a new female neighbor that it was good luck to flash your breast when you meet a new neighbor. She wasn’t all that attractive, but I can’t help myself. I had to explain flashing didn’t mean staying topless.
8. What was the last text message you received? From that new female neighbor. She explained that there was a superstition that if she didn’t offer a blow job to the first male neighbor she met at a new place it was VERY bad luck. I told her I could fit her in about a week from Thursday.
9. Berleen has decided to buy twelve goats. If she trades three for some awesome pot, loses one while she was stoned, what do you think she did with the rest?She uses them to mow her lawn.
10. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?My neighbor’s wife plays the harp. She sucks at it, but since she does it in the nude it is mildly amusing.
11. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand?The answers to my Spanish test, senior year in high school.
12. Kimber announced that she was born on another planet. Which one do you think it was and why?Uranus. Why? It’s funny. This is supposed to be a fucking comedy blog.
13. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions? My WTIT Thong. I am the picture of a viral male. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with thatRock ‘n Roll Fridays !!
That’s a Thursday at the Tape Radio Blog. We hope we’ve made a valuable contribution to The Blogosphere here. We realize that is a lofty expectation. WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow. Either way. It’s Rock ‘n Roll Fridays with Elvis. Same time. Same blog.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my