Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough.” What do you do to feel sexy? I am very full of myself, in case you haven’t noticed. I feel I define male heterosexuality. Ask ANY woman. Okay, ask the twins.
2. “I don’t think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that’s what counts.” Do you think people think you are normal? Are you crazy? I have a 35 year old daughter who said recently that when she was growing up she thought everyone’s daddy had a Tape Radio station in their rec room.
3. “If you ask people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.” What have you always wanted to do? A threesome with Jill Hennessy and her twin sister. I mean who wouldn’t?
4. “There’s something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.” What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time? Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll.
5. “Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.” If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why? A nude beach in St. Maartin. Why? Are you kidding?
6. “I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.” Have you ever felt that you need more sex to be happier? Only two or three times a day, like any normal guy.
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill. I can do it daily. Today was my hot housekeepers last day. I asked her if we could have sex one last time. She laughed. She told me, “We’ve never had sex. You only have said we have in your fucktard blog.” I felt a bit foolish for sure.
8. “I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” How often do you feel guilty? You don’t feel much guilt if you sleep with your neighbor’s and friend’s wives. I mean it kinda goes with the territory.
9. “I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.” Are you ever uncomfortable being touched? By women never. With men, I’m okay shaking hands. Shocking.
10. “Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it’s unbelievable!” Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem. I throw darts at my Angelina Jolie dart board. What an asshole. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Hump Day. See you next time. Join us for Thunking.
We will return with something
Whether you are ready or not.