I know we promised the vacation photos. But it was a long day, so we missed the post window. we will do them next Monday…
Welcome to Wednesday Wickedness on WTIT: The Blog. This meme appealed to us because of a twist in its concept. Each week Janera Jepson (its host) picks a celebrity. She digs up ten quotes from the person and asks her questions based on the quotes. Who would think someone would do something original? We didn’t see that coming. Anyway, she is a friend of Crazy Sam, so we are on board. Let’s do it. The quotes and meme questions are in bold.
1. “Basically, my life is so boring, it’s embarrassing.” How boring do you think your life is? I find the statement a bit patronizing. Really, compared to your life or mine, how boring can a movie star’s live be?
2. “But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you’re an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way.” Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it? I do a pretty good Liverpool Beatles thing, but fellow WTIT DJ Johnnie Walker is the king of dialects. In one of our comedy bits I think he did ten different ones.
3. “For any new technology there is always controversy and there always some fear associated with it.” What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without? Smoke signals. Amazing! Well, I am 258 after all.
4. “I cling to the fantasy that I could have done something more creative. Like actually writing a script, or writing a book. But the awful truth is that I… probably can’t!” Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you? I’d need to get x-rayed, don’t you think?
5. “I had Courtney Love’s left bosom out of her dress on my plate in front of me. It was extraordinary. I didn’t know where to look.” Have you ever been in a similar type of situation? Yes. But it was Courtney Love’s right bosom. Quite different, quite frankly.
6. “The moral of film making in Britain is that you will be screwed by the weather.” How does the weather effect where you live? When it is hot I sweat. When it is cold I freeze my balls off.
7. “When I think about actors I know, I’d much rather hear about who they’re shagging than what film they’re doing next.” How about you? Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all? I really don’t care about what actor is doing another. It really only matters who I am shagging.
8. “Women are frightening. If you get to 41 as a man, you’re quite battle-scarred.” Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell. Each and every one. Tell? Look into my eyes. Deeper. You are getting sleepy. You are on your knees. Oops. Phone call. It’s your husband!
10. “I think that’s the whole point of Bridget Jones. It’s all about that it’s okay to fail.” What have you failed at and learned a lot from? I failed at remaining celibate. I learned sex is better. By bunches.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Hump Day. See you next time. Join us for Thunking.
We will return with something
We should be Thunking.
WTIT: The Blog will be back.
Whether you are ready or not.
Same time. Same blog. Peace.