Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger and blog named Creative Bold. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? Yes, from her audition to get to Hollywood on American Idol. I am not a country music fan, but I do like her. I only have a few downloaded mp3s of her music. She just got married. What is it with beautiful women and hockey players?
30. Are you happy with your job? Saving the folks in Massachusetts from sobriety is God’s work. So, yes.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there? Are these questions in the right order? I work in the United Liquors division of the Martignetti Companies. I sell alcohol to liquor stores. All my brands are exclusive to my company. They include Smirnoff (of course), Ketel One, Belvedere, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, Rumplemintz, Goldschlager, Baileys, Romana Sambuca, Hennessy, J & B, Gordon’s and so on.
32. What did you get in the mail today? My lady has the key, so it remains a mystery. I came home from vacation today. Waiting for me was the 2009 remastered Let It Be CD. Ironically, it completed my collection. And it was the last original LP that the Beatles released while still together. Although, technically Abbey Road was completed last. But since they were recorded simultaneously, it is unimportant.
33. How do you like your steak cooked? Rare. It must still “moo.”
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? Steak gorditas with baja sauce.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Only once. I thought it could not suck more.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? WTF? No.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace? If there has been a stupider meme question phrased, I have not seen it.
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? How could I have a favorite place if I’ve never been to it? What kind of fucktard wrote this shit? Oh. I missed part one last week because I was on vacation. I can’t leave Judd Corizan on his own for a second. Judd, ever hear of editing the fucker?
41. What is your favorite candle scent? Raw Onion Supreme. Wait! That might be my favorite ice cream.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? I believe Sunday Stealing is haunted by the Ghosts of Memes Past.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? No.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? Who would write this question? Who would care about its answer? Why am I still typing?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? I think in your case, 4 woulda done it.
47. Are you currently planning a trip? Just away from this fucking meme. But I just got back from one. I will publish all the pictures of my family vacation Monday, for those who care. I will even publish them even for those who don’t.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Fuck. Judd, since when would we be promoting homophobic unreality?
50. What do you think about space travel? It is responsible for all the advances in computers and electronics since the invention of the transistor. Yet, there are morons who say the moon landing was fake and we are wasting our money. Beam me up, Scotty. No intelligent life wrote this fucker. I am SO happy I missed part one.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We will show our vacation photos on Monday.