Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1.What are you superstitious about? Coming back to blog five days ahead of schedule. Hi, I’m Bud. I’m a memeaholic. And yesterday was Friday the 13th to boot.
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars? I got a doozie on my chin. When I was in college I asked a professor what I could do for extra credit. Long story short, the extra credit was painting bookshelves at her home outside of Boston. Since her boyfriend was out of town, she offered to serve me dinner. Anyway, out of nowhere her boyfriend arrived home during dessert. As she tried to explain how innocent it all was, he slugged me. In hindsight, if she hadn’t actually been under the table crawling toward me, I think it might have ended a bit differently.
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now? All three would involve sex. Use your own imagination because Google told me they might lift my warning if I stopped swearing and talking about fucking blowjobs. Oops.
4. What do you do when you’re bored? Use your own imagination because Google told me they might lift my warning if I stopped swearing and talking about fucking blowjobs. Oops. I’m REALLY not very good at this.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do? Why? Oh, just fuck off.
6. What do you do when you’re lonely? I get in my favorite jammies and drink Nestle’s hot chocolate. Okay, I usually visit my neighbors upstairs. Have I ever mentioned Michelle and MaBelle? They are French twins, btw.
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life? By the number of women I’ve slept with. You know, like any other guy. And yes I know your husband told you he is the exception. You also probably believe the story he tells of what he is doing when he’s working late.
8. What would constitute “the perfectly lived day” for you? Is it me or have I fucking answered this shitty question four times in this damn meme?
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days? Oh, just fucking shot me. Where is my Smirnoff? Crazy Sam, you need better writers. Join us with Judd, tomorrow. Peace!
WTIT: The Blog will
return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.