Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Keerawa of the blog named We All Live Lives of Quiet Fantasy. Keerawa explains that he ripped it from Frack 412. (Those LJ bloggers do have interesting names.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Was your dad named after anyone? Yes. His grandfather. But since his first name translated differently in English and his family changed their last name at Ellis Island, I will share the family jewels. I mean secret. His original name was Ralph Kramden. Or Thom from Hawai’i. I get them confused.
2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married? 125. What? Of course I’m not bitter. Which divorce? Oh fuck it. I’m not bitter, yet not objective either.
3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? I was involved with my first wife for WAY lots of years. Each and every one was wasted. Sorry. Truth may not hurt, but it is truth.
4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment? I’ll stick with Jill. Call me loyal. Or fucking lazy. Why change now?
5. What is your favorite album by a band? Sgt. Pepper by The Beatles. If they’ve answered anything else they are wrong. There are not many absolutes, but this is one. And I alsomisread the fucking question. “They” can have any favorite album “they’d” like.
7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty? A lady’s mind. Hey, you fucking asked!
9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they? I met an ex that I truly feel is too worthless to identify. The big hits? Jodi from Moody Blue and Sue from Coffee Slut. I have spoken on the phone to my Thursday Thunks partners Kimber and Berleen.
10. What’s your philosophy on life? Sex, drugs (or at least alcohol) and rock ’n roll.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? No. I want to see you crumble and die. My bad.
13. What is your favorite memory in the last year? Falling in love with my lady. By bunches.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Smirnoff. I’m sorry, it’s a shitzoid response. But it’s a long meme venture and I just stop caring.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I’m not pregnant.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake? Julia Roberts.
18. Which country is your spiritual home? At the WTIT Gatewood Studio. You ain’t nowhere if you are not where you are.
19. What is your big weakness? I actually can care too much.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? In college it was speech and communication. I talk really swell now.
22. Describe your accent: When I was in school it was called General American. Which taught the entire country to sound the same. I excelled at it.
23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? Gee. Sorry to disappoint. But I really am perfect.
25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear? A Beatles tee-shirt and jean shorts. It is fucking August.
26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol? Smokes I did from 12 to 22. Then I quit. After the first in a line of divorces I started again. I’ve been clean again now for six years. Alcohol? I am surprised anyone would drink that stuff.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it’ll entertain me!) Dude, you would not make my top 10,000 people of choice. Let alone the fact that I don’t have the fucking slightest clue who wrote this gem, but I guess I’d spend it with a woman having nasty in your face, laugh about it, cry about, orgasmic in triplicate sex. Or I’d do a movie.
28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order. Stealing, Saturday 9, Thursday Thunks, Wednesday Wickedness and the new fucker on Friday. Note: Monday Mayham was on hiatus when this was written.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re taking a hiatus.
We will explain on Monday.