On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color Janera Jepson’s eyes and number 3.
1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach? I generally do a huge drawing of a thong. It’s very inspiring.
2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door? That’s where the bodies are buried. It’s hush-hush, so don’t tell a soul.
3. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about? My lady moved in a little over a month ago. It has been a very long time since I’ve lived the domestic lifestyle. But really, how she puts up with me is a bit beyond my comprehension.
4. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why? The beach. You just don’t see many nude pools or lakes.
5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them? No and no. I didn’t even meet all of my grandparents. My mom’s dad died long before I was born. My paternal grandfather died when I was six. I only have one memory of him. We watched King Kong when he babysat for me once. It is but a single memory, but it was a good one.
6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it. I am a very famous Tape Radio DJ. Nightly I must ask my adoring fans to leave the lawn so I can watch Sports Center in peace.
7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump? God, can I come up with fucking lame questions. When are Kimber and Berleen coming back from their vacations? OK, that’s a joke. I really do enjoy it when they ask me to sub.
8. How strong emotionally do you think you are? I think I’m strong in every way. But, like anyone, I can have my moments of insanity. I usually say that the key is to be self aware. I also usually say “Hey lady, great tatas! Wanna go to my place and get naked?” At this point I usually get arrested.
9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them? In men, not much really. In women, first thing are their eyes. The eyes are the window to their underwear.
10. Who do you mess with the most? That’s easy. My readers. I make so much shit up that even when I tell the truth no one believes me.
11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline? Harvey Wallbanger, my best friend and fellow WTIT DJ lives in Atlanta. We generally speak at least once a week. He called last night. He said to say “hi” to my readers. So HI!
13. What did you dream about last night? I dreamt about a peaceful world where there was no war or hunger or memes. And all the women wore no clothes and wanted to do the nasty with me. It was nirvana. Well without the Kurt Cobain part. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with that Rock ‘n Roll Fridays thing.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Same time. Same blog.