Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl’s Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No. I’ve never slapped a woman if that is the question. Those guys should only get one chance before they go to jail. I have however punched a man defending someone’s honor.
47. Is your hair curly? Extremely. As a kid kids teased me by calling me “curly top”. I got them back by playing doctor with their sisters.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I bought on Amazon the new Sheryl Crow mp3 album on Thursday. It’s called 100 Miles to Memphis and I’d rate it a 7. Her only 10 CD was C’mon C’mon. A recent one, Wildflower I’d give a 4.
49. Do looks matter? Only if you can see. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse (Rod Stewart).
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? In card games, yes. Playing hide the salami, no way.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. Both my cell and landlines are flat rates. I bet this question was written in1994.
52. Do you sleep with the TV on? All night long, all night long. You’re only standing there ’cause somebody once did somebody wrong. But you’ll be sleeping with the television on. (Billy Joel.) Me, not so much.
53. Do you like your life right now? I have a great job selling alcohol to the kind folks of Massachusetts. I call it’s God’s work. I have great family and friends. And f0r the first time in a decade I am in love and my lady has move into the WTIT Studio. So, I guess it could be whole lot better.
54. Can you handle the truth? I leave that to Tom Cruise.
55. Do you have good vision? Yes. So please get your mom to stop sending those nude pictures. My vision is excellent. But one more set will make me go blind.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? As often as it rings.
58. The last person you held hands with? My neighbor’s girlfriend showed up here drunk the other night. It took me holding her hands and my neighbor Opie dragging her feet to get her out of here. I failed to ask her if it was good for her.
59. What are you wearing? My Sgt Pepper tee shirt, khaki shorts and naturally my WTIT thong.
60. What is your favourite animal? I’m not a pet guy other than my virtual dog Happy. He’s the best. I am a huge wildlife fan and by far I’m most knowledgeable on big cats. My favorite are lions because they are the only social cat other than mother cats with young.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? At WPOP, the radio station I was at the longest. I met and got my picture take with Huey Lewis. He was a terrific sport and I got a signed album from the entire band that hangs on my wall.
63. Do you have a job? Yes. I lied about the liquor thing. I run a brothel in Reno.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Paint. I mentioned that my lady has moved in. She is really into redecorating. I bought paint yesterday. My living room is no longer white for the first time since 2000.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. Besides the brother I steal memes. Sometimes I can’t them on the net so I go house to house and sneak in and check peoples’ computers. We ended the Dating Profiles Meme. Judd and I thank all of you that played along. Please read our explanation for its demise by clicking here. Join us for Harriet’s meme tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We’re back with Mayhem.