Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with? About fifteen years ago I was dating a woman from France. We were watching the sunrise when a cop came by (we were on a private beach.) He yelled “What are you two doing?” This scared the shit out of Margot. She immediately put both hands up to surrender. The cop turned to me and asked what the fuck she thought she was doing. I said, “We were playing football. She thinks you scored a touchdown.”
2. If President Obama promised he’d do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do? Support out troops by bringing them home. There’s no end game. Give peace a chance.
3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far? There was a slight tapping on my window in the middle of the night when I was 17. When I rose from my bed to see what was the matter, I saw an alien from what must have been from a distant planet. I asked if he spoke English and he nodded. I asked his name. He said he was Captain Nok Nok. I responded, “Who’s there?” He laughed so hard he said, “Kid we were gonna abduct you, but you’re too funny. Our bad. As we say on my planet, chao.”
4.Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny. Both my lady, Kathy and my best friend Harvey Wallbanger. They both get me laughing in seconds.
6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own? The first one was too hard. The second was too soft. Shit. I think The Blog is getting to be so fucking lame. The last bed was at my lady’s before we decided to live together. That bed was just right.
8. Have you ever licked something to clean it? Yes. You won’t believe this, but some women prefer be licked all over, to taking a shower. Go figure. OK, I know that was too easy, but I do have a fucking reputation on the line here.
9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most? John Lennon and The Beatles. I do not believe there has ever been a band that was as good and influenced a generation. But John on his own was the brains, heart and soul of the band, and of my generation. All you need is love. You cannot top that. Join us with Judd!
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow with
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.