Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme!) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
1. I’m divorced 6 years and have no children, and am looking for someone to play with, be friends with and be open to a somewhat committed relationship. Who the fuck thinks like this? This must be about threesomes.
2. I know this is short and sweet, but you really don’t know a person until you talk to them. I generally think you don’t really know someone before you have down and dirty nasty sex. So when are you free?
3. I would love to find someone to grow old with. I have been single for a while now it is is getting very lonely. It is is? Wow wow.
5. I have been on my own for a little over 5 years and actually enjoying it more than I thought I would. And you paid to be on this dating site, why?
7. Hi dont have a pic today but will tomorrow. I know there is one on my PC just dont know how to get it to come up. Kind of like your sex life, no?
8. For beginners I am committed to a healthy and active life style. I work out regularly and watch what I eat. No chance, steroid breath. God, I am SO glad that I am not single and unattached. These people scare me.
9. I believe in giving each other the freedom of space and time apart. So, you get together say, once a week, for wild in your face sex?
10. I am looking for a relationship not just a roll in the hay. Yea, lady, you all say that. Then on the first date, you go and get naked. Do people really think anyone buys this shit? Thanks for stopping by The Blog. Sam’s Saturday 9 is in this semi-prime blogosphere spot next time.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Join us Saturday. Same time. Same blog.