On Thursday WTIT: The Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks that has been written by Berleen and Kimber. Now we’ve been added as part of the mix. What we’ve promised to Kimber and Berleen is that on our turn, we’d write my questions within the spirit of Thunks. All the meme questions are in bold.
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color Jill Hennessy’s marriage liscense and number 33,333,333.
1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner’s business? People constantly ask me whether I do threesomes with the twins or do they take turns. How tacky is that? If you really want to know, please send me a money order or bank check for $49.99. This video will pretty much sum it up. Is it me or do you think the twins are having a bad hair day?
3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Yes. But is it really spoiled if you deserve the best?
4. Could you handle being in the military? Have you even read this fucking blog? Even Google has reservations about me. It’s that or they want women to feel cheap, yet sexy when they arrive here.
5. Do you want to be famous one day? I am already famous. I write the Blog of the Year according to Twins Monthly. I was a famous DJ. True story: I did an hour interview five years ago for WCCC a rock station that I had been at when it started its format. They ran the full interview again last week. I got calls and I didn’t even know that they had re-aired it.
6. Do you believe in Karma? I just had this conversation with my lady. I don’t believe in it in the sense that if someone does a bad thing to you that they will get a bad thing done to them automatically. But I cannot dismiss the concept either. John said it was going to grab us by the head. You better get yourself together darling. Pretty soon you’re gonna be dead. We all shine on.
8. Who knows a secret or two about you? I don’t have many secrets. The few I do, my family, best friend and my lady are well informed about.
9. Who is the most experimental person you know? Mel Gibson. God must have really had an off day when he decided to experiment with that mold.
10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O? I am not sure watching three days of Yankees’ baseball in a row had an incredibly positive effect on my lady. When she ran off into the night screaming and cursing the day she moved in, I took it as a subtle hint that she might have been ticked off.
11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain. No. I’m pretty sure most people find me irritating enough without me trying.
12. What’s crazy to you? Obama. Man did I support his dumb ass. I read recently in an old post when I endorsed him on this blog that I was sure he’d end the wars. Whoops. And how about the reversal on off shore drilling, giving it his support just three days before the Gulf disaster. Crazy and VERY unlikely. Karma can be a bitch.
13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog? Please. Could I had written a stupider question. Sorry folks. If I do this feature next week I will try to be better. Thanks for stopping by. We’re back with that Dating Profiles thing.
contribution to The Blogosphere here.
We realize that is a lofty expectation.
WTIT: The Blog is back tomorrow.
Join us for The Dating Profiles Meme.
Same time. Same blog.